Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#0465 *updated*


SUPPLIES:  (cardstock: white textured, white, grey/local store) (stamps: Background Builders: Round in Circles, Flower Power #1, A Gift For You/Uniko Studio)  (inks: Onyx Black/Tsukineko ; Butter Bar/Hero Arts)  (adhesive: foam tape)  (other: rhinestone ; black gel pen/Pilot)

We're revisiting the BB: Round in Circles set at Uniko Studio, for a chance to win this great set you can still comment along the hop (before midnight UK time on May 14th), here's my post: #0463.

I tried "criss-cross stamping" with the circle border (horizontally then vertically), delimiting the space with Post It notes. I like the result ; )

Inspired by Wida's card at Case Study Challenge #0190:



            

*thrilled to be a CASE Study winner for this challenge*

8 comments:

  1. This is genius N@Ali, you have inspired me to experiment more with my stamps and not just use them at face value! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning. I love the effect you've created for the background - beautiful.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I thought it's a piece of patterned paper, until I read you stamped it! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrtatulations on lthe case study win, your card is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I still dont get it though!!! How did you create this amazing background???? Please do a tutorial!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your win my dear! your card has such subtle texture and I picture it to be a small bitty card. is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and how the dots look so different the way you criss-crossed them.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )